Submitted articles should be reported originally, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
Full Paper: you can publish the manuscript and deliver presentation on ICMSTTL
2020. Please submit Full-length Manuscript for review before the submission deadline.
Abstract: If you don't have publication purpose, please submit an abstract. You can deliver a presentation on ICMSTTL
2020, but the presented manuscript WILL NOT be published.
No Submission: If you don't want to submit any articles, please just register as listener. You can participate and attend all the presentation sessions only, neither making presentation nor having paper published.
secretary performs a preliminary review
to confirm if the papers meet basic
publishing standard or not, and then
papers will be sent to the guest editor
who is in charge of the peer review
process. He appoints at least two
suitable technical committee members as
reviewers for each paper whose areas of
expertise have to match with the topics
of the papers. The review comments will
be sent back to the chief editor and he
will make decisions about submissions,
which includes: Strongly accept, accept,
marginally accept, reject. The
conference secretary then will inform
the authors, and papers which need
revisions will be required to be sent
back within stipulated time, and only
revised papers that pass the second
review will be accepted. ICMSTTL do not
accept multiple submissions, plagiarism,
and self-plagiarism. Submissions in
violation will be rejected without
Paper Page Limit
Regular Papers: Each paper must be no more than
Publication in Journal: Extra pages will be charged $50 (US dollars) per page.
In order to aviod any inconvenience caused to you and the confernece, please note only choose one method to submit your articles, do not submit twice.
1. Please submit to the conference Electronic
2. You also can submit to conference email box:
1. MSTTL will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review, is accepted for publication, or has already been published in another conference or a journal. Authors are also expected not to submit their papers elsewhere during the MSTTL reviewing period.
2. MSTTL firmly believes that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.
3. Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
4. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1). Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2). Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3). Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4). Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.